Malaysian Inbound Chinese Association is a registered non-government and non-profit organisation under the registrar of Society of Malaysia. The Society was established on 21st July 2016 in Kuala Lumpur with a state branch in Sabah.
The main objective of the Association is to assist and gather all tour operators and tourism related industry members who are dealing with tourists mainly from the Chinese speaking communities to develop Malaysia inbound tourism by fostering ties with the Chambers of Commerce, Mercantile and Public Bodies, Government Departments in the country, International Air Transport Association (IATA) and various foreign and local associations and corporations.
We are actively promoting Malaysia Inbound tourism to the Chinese market globally, with major focus on China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Some of the tourism products that we’re putting effort to promote are the Edu-Tourism, Medi-Tourism, Econ-Tourism, Sports-Tourism, Agro-Tourism and other niche tourism products
VISION: To promote a healthy business culture.
MISSION: To foster a prosperous, harmonious and progressive society.
The aims and objects of the Society shall be as follows:
- To provide members a platform for exchanging information pertaining to Inbound tourism industry with a view to foster and develop mutual business cooperation amongst them;
- To promote, encourage and assist in the development of the inbound tourism industry in Malaysia;
- To protect and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the members and to provide consultation to members where necessary;
- To promote interaction, cooperation and development in the Inbound tourism industry and tourism in Malaysia; and
- To promote a healthy business culture and to foster a prosperous, harmonious and progressive society.